Welcome to this wonderful giveaway from Everything Mommyhood for her 4 year blogiversary! Thanks to the handful of bloggers that are helping promote this awesome stroller giveaway from Combi USA!
Every mom wnats to invest in a reliable and efficient gear for her kids.
The Combi Catalyst Stroller has a lot of great features!
- 3-in-1 modular design for customized travel as a travel system, bassinet stroller* or toddler stroller
- Infant car seat adapter system works with Combi Shuttle Infant Car Seat and other major infant car seat brands.
- Reversible seating unit quickly converts from bassinet to toddler seat
- Lie-flat bassinet for sleeping baby
- Three-position and adjustable-recline toddler seat
- One-hand telescoping handle with comfort grip
- All-wheel suspension
- Large under-seat storage, accessible from all sides
- Over-sized canopy with ventilation window
- Simple fold with automatic chassis lock
- One-step, linked parking brake
- Shoulder and buckle comfort padding
- Infant car seat adapter included
You can purchase the Combi Catalyst at select retailers in store and online. Retail is $379.99.
Now for the giveaway! One lucky winner will receive the Combi Catalyst Stroller in Graphite (as pictured above), retailed at $379.99. US Residents 18 and up. One entrant per household. Void where prohibited by law. Winner will be chosen randomly via the Giveaway Tools entry form and will be emailed. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize before a new winner is chosen. Giveaway ends 2/20/2014 at 11:59pm EST. GOOD LUCK!!
Disclosure: This blog didn’t receive any monetary compensation for the promotion of this giveaway All opinions are 100% our own and were not influenced in any way. This blog and Everything Mommyhood are not responsible for prize shipment. CombiUSA is responsible for prize fulfillment. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and any other social media are not affiliated with this posting or giveaway. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you have any questions, please email EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.